General Resources on Coronavirus:
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: Talking with Children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Talking about Coronavirus Based on Age
- PBS: How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- Covid-19 Video Story by University of Miami-Nova Southeastern University
- Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer Use at Home, at Play, and Out and About
Resources for Individuals with Developmental Differences:
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill developed an online toolkit for parents and providers supporting children and teens with Autism Spectrum Disorder during COVID-19.
- Our colleagues at The Yale Child Study Center developed a Guide for Families of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Everyone Gets Sick Sometimes (Autism Speaks)
- What is the Coronavirus Printable Story (The Autism Educator)
- Don’t Share Your Germs (Autism Society of North Carolina)
- Wash Your Hands (CDC)
Stay tuned as we continue to collate more resources. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for more information or guidance.